Re: Wal-mart version of Saunders Mat -- Any experience?

  • Egil Haraldsson
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 10, 2007
      The following has the 36" x 4" heavy mat for 104.99 with free
      shipping, according to the details the 4" thick mat is good for heavy
      bow usage. I haven't called the company but this looks good. I don't
      know if saunders mats are constucted of "rice" grass or a differnt
      material but with free shipping the cost looks good.

      http://archery.wowshopper.com/enviro-mat.htm

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Cian of Storvik"

    • caleb@buffnet.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 28, 2007
        > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <caleb@...> wrote:
        >>If you are looking for a cheap solution, we in the Hael have found that
        >> corrugated plastic, or corplas for short, works great.
        >
        > Is this the 4mm Coroplast?

        I haven't seen the word "coroplast" used with the stuff, just "corplas."
        Coroplast is probally the correct name for the stuff: corplas might just
        be short hand used on reciepts.

        The sheets we have are somewhere between 4 and 6mm thick. I never actually
        measured the thickness but I can pull one out of my garage when I get home
        and check.

        Caleb Reynolds from Work Land.