Lochmere Arrow Competition to be held @ Siege of Glengary

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      Calling ALL Archers:

      The Lochmere Arrow Competition, one of Atlantia's longest running
      archery traditions, will be held at Siege of Glengary, September
      21-23, 2007 in Hedgesville, WV. The event announcement can be found
      at http://www.sylvanglen.org/local/siege.html.

      Lord Siegfried and I, Lady Francesca, will be running and defending
      the the right to carry the arrow for another year. The day is sure to
      be full of interesting and challenging shoots, centered around our
      fair Atlantia's history. So make sure to bone up on your facts.

      If you have any questions or suggestions for shoots, I would love to
      hear them.

      Your Humble Servant,
      Lady Francesca Angelo