Re: Wal-mart version of Saunders Mat -- Any experience?

  • Cian of Storvik
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 8, 2007
      Saunders mats are available from New England Camp Discounter for $120
      (36" diameter) or $200 (48" diameter). The roll around carts are only
      $49.99 through New England also.
      -Cian

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Saethryth Farsight"

    • caleb@buffnet.net
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 28, 2007
        > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, <caleb@...> wrote:
        >>If you are looking for a cheap solution, we in the Hael have found that
        >> corrugated plastic, or corplas for short, works great.
        >
        > Is this the 4mm Coroplast?

        I haven't seen the word "coroplast" used with the stuff, just "corplas."
        Coroplast is probally the correct name for the stuff: corplas might just
        be short hand used on reciepts.

        The sheets we have are somewhere between 4 and 6mm thick. I never actually
        measured the thickness but I can pull one out of my garage when I get home
        and check.

        Caleb Reynolds from Work Land.