Re: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Bow / Quiver / Arrows

  • morgan wolf
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 5, 2007
      Greetings Kirsa,

      Let me start by saying that I am a bowyer and fletcher, please check out my website, if you have questions about anything please contact me off-list, and leave my on-list advertising at that.

      My answers to your other questions are put in with the questions, below.

      Morgan Blaidd Du,
      mka Morgan Wolf
      Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
      www.damnvicar.com
      damnvicar@...

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 17, 2007
        When Domingos de Leon (mka Bill Brown) put fingers to keys it was
        9/17/07 8:42 AM...

        > My next test will be penetration power (energy). Still working on
        > fine tuneing how I want to approach this.

        I've heard of using phone books to test penetration ability on knives.
        Shoot from the front, the number of the last page with a hole in it is
        the score.

        Might work.

        --
        Fritz