Message from The Keeper of the IKAC

  • Elizabeth Hawkwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      This message is posted on behalf on Lorenzo il Confuso, Keeper of the IKAC. Please excuse any duplicate postings.

      Elizabeth Hawkwood

      "I have been out of the country on business for almost three months, which is why the web page has not been updated. However, please be sure that I have received all emailed and snail-mailed submissions, and I am entering them in the database as we speak. I expect to have all scores posted on the web site by the end of next week. For those of you who earned medallions last year, I expect to receive the order by Tuesday. If you are the Kingdom Marshal of a winning Kingdom, I intend to ship you your Kingdom's medallions as soon as I receive them, before Pennsic, even if I have to overnight them to you. If you have not sent me your address yet, please do so when convenient.

      Thank you and best regards,

      Lorenzo