Need a ride to Pennsic?

  • Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who would like to share a ride to
      the Pennsic War, I am looking for a traveling companion to share gas
      expenses. I would probably be leaving on Friday Morning, August 3rd,
      driving straight through and arriving there sometime the 4th. I'll be
      leaving on Saturday as early as possible and driving straight back,
      getting home on Sunday the 12th. I've got a truck right now and will
      probably swap for a bigger truck by then. Can haul a trailer if
      needed. Please contact me by email offsite if you or you know someone
      looking for a ride. Thanks. Sorry this isn't archery related.

      Kay