Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SCA Archery

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 2, 2007
      What Kingdom did you send the scores?

      James Cunningham
      I have several kingdoms RR urls

      Greetings All,

      I just have a quick question about RR scores. Is there anywhere online
      that one might be able to check their scores? I am new to the SCA and
      archery in general and just recently submitted my third score and would
      like to see how my average is going.

      Also I have been trying to keep up with this whole thread. IMO FWIW I
      do like the RR and the scoring the way it is only because as someone
      mentioned before, it sets something for me to shoot for. If I can see
      what I am shooting now that I first started and compare that in a year
      from now to see my own progress.

      Thats it quick and simple from the newbie. =)

      Thank You All
      Yours In Service
      Atsumori

    • Bill Brown
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 3, 2007
        This is a great, simple tip that becomes a history of ones proficiency.
        Thanks Talmon.

        Domingos