Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SCA Archery

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 1, 2007
      You might consider, if the site has the space, including other SCA
      archery related information, e.g. SCA target archery rules, kingdom
      archery rules, rules for various target competitions, illustrations
      of period archery gear, suppliers of period archery gear, articles on
      period archery, write ups of major archery competitions at major
      events, etc. This extra information can be provided by interested
      archers.

      Combat archery has a combat archery web site that Tessa started and
      it has much good information on combat archery, the same could be
      done for target archery.

      Jon

      On Jul 1, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Bill Brown wrote:

      > Simple. I would be footing the bill (it virtually cost nothing and
      > it would
      > have a cool name like www.SCAArchery.org, if Society allows it.
      >
      > Domingos

    • Bill Brown
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 3, 2007
        This is a great, simple tip that becomes a history of ones proficiency.
        Thanks Talmon.

        Domingos