Re: SCA Archery

  • Egil Haraldsson
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 1, 2007
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Brown" <stickbow@...> wrote:

      > I understand.I defer this task to my wife who said, hump.no
      problem.when do
      > you want it. Did I mention she is an amazing woman?
      >

      > Domingos

      Woot this is awesome. I would be willing to start contacting all
      Kingdoms and this way each Kingdoms Earl Marshal can start getting
      the info together. I truely love it when an idea gets started and
      then people work together and make things happen. I still have not
      heard from Society Marshalette but I will see what I can do about
      that tomorrow.

      Domingos, thanks to you and your Lady Wife.

      Let me know what you need me to assist with.

      Egil
    • Bill Brown
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 3, 2007
        This is a great, simple tip that becomes a history of ones proficiency.
        Thanks Talmon.

        Domingos