Standardize SCA Archery

  • i_griffen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Greetings All

      First of all I am not against what has been proposed I agree Rankings
      should be standardized across the Society. I also feel there should
      be another Target besides the 60 cm FITA face.

      From what I have read in your posting there is some good ideas. In
      your endovers to standardize the Ranking system and the Targets.
      Please keep in mind the changes should start on the local level
      Captians of Archery, Archer Generals, Earl Marshals to accept the
      changes then the transistion to the Society level would be accepted.

      We as Archers in the Society can only do so much to get the changes
      that are necessary will require the assistance of the above mentioned
      Kingdom/local officers. It will take their efforts to make the
      changes and teach the archers about the changes and devolop methods
      for reporting and record keeping to go along with the proposed
      Society standards.

      Again It will be the Kingdom and local Archery Officers that will
      make these changes work.

      Iain Griffen