RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: SCA Archery

  • Bill Brown
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 1, 2007
      My idea would be one where a marshal would log onto the secure website,
      enter that set of scores and log out. The java script would do the
      calculations and update itself automatically. Marshals would have the
      ability to do this with a simple one time application to prove their warrant
      and be given a username/password. The website would need no maintenance or
      upkeep as the java program running it would do the calculations. This idea
      does not come without the ability to produce this website. My wife is one of
      the best web designers I know and (if I groveled and begged) would make it
      for our use. Some questions I would need answered are, can we build this for
      the society hosted website, ie their nickel , and who would be the approving
      body for something like this to get started? I am sure there are more
      questions but my wife would take over from that point.

      Domingos

      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 3, 2007
        This is a great, simple tip that becomes a history of ones proficiency.
        Thanks Talmon.

        Domingos