Shameless Plug for Upcomming Event

  • Bill Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      The Shire of Arenal is hosting our annual Arabian Nights. There will be an
      Iron Man competition which includes a combined heavy, light fighting and
      archery combination. The Archery will be a unique wand competition with
      multiple target faces and unknown distances on a timed course.If you have
      the notion to come down and support the Southerners of our Kingdom click the
      link below for directions for this next weekend.

      www.shireofarenal.com

      Domingos

      Philologus: What is the chief point in shooting that every man laboureth to
      come to?

      Toxophilus: To hit the mark