Re: Greetings!

  • yoshimoto_no_kenshin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2007
      Greetings to all of you who responded.

      I appreciate the warm welcome and while I have been playing with the
      longbow for a bit of time, I know little about guilds and/or rules in
      RR albeit I've shot in a few. I've let the honorable marshals decide
      on what we may and may not do thus far. As for trying combat archery,
      I would greatly love to although I do believe I will hone my skills a
      bit first. Besides, I need to purchase a lighter bow for combat
      archery.

      Many thanks for your hospitality.

      Yoshimoto no Kenshin