Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: what arrows we can use in royal rounds.

  • Lord Antony
    Message 1 of 64 , Jun 17, 2007
      Iain,

      Please boil it down here as well as I'm sure there are more (including me) who are also interested in your 'string theory' (couldn't resist that one)...

      Antony

      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 20, 2007
        James,

        I know a couple packaging shops here in Cleveland where I ought to be
        able to get them printed really cheaply. One thing I am considering
        is printing them directly onto corrugated cardboard to save people
        the trouble of gluing them. These though will have to be stacked and
        shipped flat. I'll see what size priority boxes I can obtain from
        the post office. If I can find one large enough to handle a stack of
        ten or so 60+cm cardboard squares, then we are in business.

        Jim (Gladius)