Re: what arrows we can use in royal rounds.

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 64 , Jun 15, 2007
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "RJ Bachner" <ragiwarmbear@...>
      wrote:
      > Can one use regular arrows for the 3 ranged shoots and then switch to
      > different arrows on the same bow for the speed round?
      > Ragi

      The rules for the East Kingdom make no mention of swapping arrows, only
      bows.
      -Hobbe

      From http://www.eastkingdom.org/Law/archery.html
      VI. RULES FOR SHOOTS
      A. The Royal Round
      5. The rules in section IV shall govern the running of the Royal Round.
      b. The same bow must be used to shoot all ends of a Royal Round, except
      in cases of weapon failure.
    • James Koch
      Message 64 of 64 , Jun 20, 2007
        James,

        I know a couple packaging shops here in Cleveland where I ought to be
        able to get them printed really cheaply. One thing I am considering
        is printing them directly onto corrugated cardboard to save people
        the trouble of gluing them. These though will have to be stacked and
        shipped flat. I'll see what size priority boxes I can obtain from
        the post office. If I can find one large enough to handle a stack of
        ten or so 60+cm cardboard squares, then we are in business.

        Jim (Gladius)