Archery Guilds

  • Dallas Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14 10:19 PM
      I am looking for websites, charters, member requirements, etc. for Baronial
      Archery Companies, Guilds, and/or Guards through out the SCA. To use as a
      reference in coming up with ideas for the Barony in which I live. I have
      found a few on-line but get the feeling there are many more and I am just
      not using the right keywords

      Albrecht von Reith

    • John and Carol Atkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15 5:02 AM
        The Barony of the Sacred Stone in Atlantia has an archer guard. The
        requirements and duties are listed here
        http://sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org/BRegnum.htm . Hope this helps
        some.

        cog