Barony of Ile du Dragon Dormant's 3 annual Archery Championship

  • Angall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      Greetings all from Lord Angall O Fearghail!

      This June 22nd to the 23rd we will be hosting out 3rd annual Baronial
      Archery Championship. Now that we have found a suitable venue for this
      event I now invite all of you to come and participate in this championship.
      The competition will be open to all with a prize awarded to the day's best
      archer, the Barony's best archer will be awarded the title of Baronial
      Archery Champion. So here is a chance to show off your skills on the range!

      The day's activities will consist of:

      3 Royal Rounds in the morning.
      Games of skill in the afternoon:
      - Warden and his dogs
      - Wand shoot
      - Window shoot
      - Clout
      - Clay Pigeons ( ground targets )
      - Infamous Spam Shoot

      Of course there may be addition games or modifications tot he days schedule,
      heck there may even be some surprises.

      In the event of a tie there will be a shoot out to determine the winner.

      Dragon Dormant's archery company has enjoyed an increase in numbers over the
      last year. That being said, having archers from other parts of the region
      to come and participate would help to show our newer members the diversity
      in skills and equipment that can be found in our region. So I invite you to
      come out in great numbers and help show off what our region has to offer in
      archery.

      For more information please follow this link http://www.eastkingdom.org
      <http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1387>
      /event-detail.html?eid=1387

      Lord Angall Ó Fearghail - OSag, OSC

      Keeper of the Sacred Baronial Archery Scores

      www.brokenaxe.ca/archery/company/

      House of the Broken Axe - www.brokenaxe.ca

      House Sable Dawn - www.sabledawn.ca