Re: Getting started in Archery

  • John and Carol Atkins
    Message 1 of 86 , May 23, 2007
      Hello Ed,
      I know you well as you do me, by sight. When I shot the Kasai bows
      you were sharing a booth with Joe of Elk Ridge Archery at Pennsic.
      I always hessitate to express my personal opinions, and let me
      stress they were my personal opinions, on a public list such as
      this. As we all know one person's favorite bow is another's
      nightmare. I don't mean to knock Kasai bows, only to offer a choice
      of bow types. To my point of favorite bows, I have two friends who
      recently bought bows. One a Martin Savana and the other a Martin
      Vision. I did not care for the Savana but reaslly liked the
      Vision. Again personal choice. Both bows are real beauties and
      well made, I just prefer one over the other.

      Thank you for taking my opinions in context. My friend likes his
      Kasai bow he bought from you. No issues.

      Will you be doing Pennsic again this year?

    • ladyscribe07
      Message 86 of 86 , May 24, 2007
        Thanks for letting me know. The seller assures me there are no
        cracks and I will have someone else check it over too. I belong to
        and local archery club so someone there should be able to notice.
        And I will check it over myself too.

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Lauderdale"
        <chidiock@...> wrote:
> [...]
        Never sure