Re: [SCA-Archery] Fwd: mole

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2007
      Helo to the West Archers,

      This would be a great replacement for Lord "Bun Bun" (Stuffed Rabbit pulled on a cardboard sled across the line of fire) This most certainly would be a unique challenge!

      Thanks for sharing!

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild (new archer at large/I armed and ready!)

      John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
      An interesting pop up SCA archery target found on youtube. One video
      shows the target in use and the other shows the construction.

      Jon

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmn8wIZ648&mode=related&search=

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvmoQuD0nI&mode=user&search=

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2007
        Ah yes! The theme was Pirates, and this was one of many targets that
        day. Lord Lewing de Partone, of Caer Adamant (the Shire hosting the
        event) won the competition.

        Laurens de Vitrolles

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2007
          Wonderful concept