Fwd: mole

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2007
      An interesting pop up SCA archery target found on youtube. One video
      shows the target in use and the other shows the construction.

      Jon

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmn8wIZ648&mode=related&search=

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvmoQuD0nI&mode=user&search=
    • Robin Goldman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2007
        Helo to the West Archers,

        This would be a great replacement for Lord "Bun Bun" (Stuffed Rabbit pulled on a cardboard sled across the line of fire) This most certainly would be a unique challenge!

        Thanks for sharing!

        Lady Eleanor Ravenild (new archer at large/I armed and ready!)

        John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        An interesting pop up SCA archery target found on youtube. One video
        shows the target in use and the other shows the construction.

        Jon

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmn8wIZ648&mode=related&search=

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHvmoQuD0nI&mode=user&search=

      • Laura
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2007
          Ah yes! The theme was Pirates, and this was one of many targets that
          day. Lord Lewing de Partone, of Caer Adamant (the Shire hosting the
          event) won the competition.

          Laurens de Vitrolles

          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2007
            Wonderful concept