Archery Photos

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      I added pictures from the Kingdom Archery Championship in Atlantia to this
      yahoo group web site. Please have a look. It was a great event.

      Also, sorry for posting our Canton/Barony archery practice announcement to
      this list. I meant to post it to Sacred Stone Archery, not SCA Archery. Now
      you are all still invited to come practice with us, but I thing it is a bit
      of a drive for most of you. ;-)

      Cheers!

      Lorelei