Traditional Bowyers Bible

  • Mark Hendershott
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 9:50 AM
      Edward R. Hamilton (EdwardRHamilton.com) the discount bookseller
      currently lists at least volumes one and two of the Traditional Bowyers
      Bible at a fair discount from cover price.

      Simon
    • Mark Hendershott
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
        I just received a flyer from EdwardRHamilton.com They list all
        three volumes at $15.95 each.

        Simon Sinneghe
        Briaroak, Summits, An Tir
      • Eadric Anstapa
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
          The are 4 Volumes now. I got my Vol 4 two weeks ago.

          All four are available from Amazon.com for $15.61 each and they qualify
          for the free supersaver shipping.

          -EA

          Mark Hendershott wrote:
          > I just received a flyer from EdwardRHamilton.com They list all
          > three volumes at $15.95 each.
          >
          > Simon Sinneghe
          > Briaroak, Summits, An Tir
          >

          > ------------------------------------

        • Mark Hendershott
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
            Even better deal. Thanks.

            Simon

            At 12:09 PM 4/28/2008, you wrote:

            >The are 4 Volumes now. I got my Vol 4 two weeks ago.
            >
            >All four are available from Amazon.com for $15.61 each and they qualify
            >for the free supersaver shipping.
            >
            >-EA
            >
            >Mark Hendershott wrote:
            > > I just received a flyer from EdwardRHamilton.com They list all
            > > three volumes at $15.95 each.
            > >
            > > Simon Sinneghe
            > > Briaroak, Summits, An Tir

          • Oakes, George
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
              how do u like vol 4?

              I have 1-3 and while they are infomative, not sure I need 4 yet....

              Thanks
              Gavin