Re: [SCA-Archery] New to SCA and Archery

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2007
      Greetings Jamie from James Cunningham

      Currently we are in the great debat on self longbow against recurve.

      That is one of the choices you will make, but I recomend you get to a few SCA type practices and try out some of the loaner gear. You need to know your own skills and weaknesses befor you can even comprehend some of the choices you have. At most SCA practices you will have someone there, that has a little experince. They can help you get started without making costly errors. Cheap errors are OK they are know as experience.

      James Cunningham
      Who missed archery practice to go fishing