Re: [SCA-Archery] Al-Andalus Bows

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2007
      I would be very interested in your ton of pictures. Most of what I have is 13rh, 14th, and !5th century crossbow pictures from Al Andalusia.

      Charles O'Connor

      Gomez Addams <gomezy3k@...> wrote:
      Anyone have any info on 11th - 12th Century Moorish Spain archery
      equipment? And even patterns?? I have a ton of pictures of period art
      but being somewhat challenged when it comes to taking a picture and
      creating items, I need actual patterns to make the period correct
      equipment or at least buy the right stuff...

      Any help will be appreciated..