Re: FInal Amendments to IKAC rules

  • Rusty McMillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      As some of you may notice, the link shown below to Lorenzo's excellent
      site contains a typo, and will not deliver you to the site. The correct
      link is http://www.detommaso.org/ikac <http://www.detommaso.org/ikac> .
      Thank you again, Lorenzo, for all of your efforts in our behalf!

      Randal

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Andre Detommaso <detomamd@...>