A Brief Letter of Introduction

  • m tice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Greetings all,

      I wish to introduce to you all Alesandra (“Alex”) whom I have come to know through a Western martial arts class where we attend as students in the San Fernando Valley. Alex is a German native who has lived in the United States for approximately five years now and resides in Sun Valley. Aside from being a danger with the long sword and poleaxe, one of Alex’s many interest include spinning and weaving. She is currently on the quest to find the perfect appliqué or stitch pattern to compliment a Renaissance “pillow project”. She is also interested in learning more about archery and historical fencing.

      Hopefully with this brief letter of introduction you will get to know Alex a little better and welcome her to the Barony of Altavia (North Los Angeles-San Fernando Valley) and meet her in person some time soon at one of our local events.

      Sincerely,

      Matthew F. Tice

      (AKA/SCA; Ld. Odeane)