Re: glue for points

  • Hobbe
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 8, 2007
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Fenters" <padraig@...>
      wrote:
      > When you get REALLY tired of fooling around with glues, go to
      > www.3riversarchery.com <http://www.3riversarchery.com/>
      > and buy some of the screw-on German Brass Points.
      > Padraig MacRaighne

      I recently found a UK Based place named Quicks that has these also.
      They advertise a screw on tip that fits 1/4" stock.
      I haven't bought from them, so I have no idea about quality.
      http://www.quicksarchery.co.uk/superbasket/category.php?category=109

      I did buy some brass from 3 Rivers and am happy. I recomend the nylon
      tool for putting them on.
      -Hobbe