Copy of Saracen Archery for sale

  • chidiockty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2007
      Some time ago someone was looking for a copy of Saracen Archery. I've
      just received an email notice that says a copy has become available
      from a bookseller. Unfortunately, I'm old, and can't remember if it
      was someone from this list or not.

      So, if you are the person who was looking for this book, please
      respond to this list and I'll send you the info from the seller. If
      no one claims it within a week, I'll post the info publicly for anyone
      who wants it.

      Chidiock