Re: glue for points

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 7, 2007
      When you get REALLY tired of fooling around with glues, go to
      www.3riversarchery.com <http://www.3riversarchery.com/> and buy some of the
      screw-on German Brass Points. They work beautifully on 11/32 shafting and I
      have lost 3 in the 4 years since I started using them. The 3 I lost were my
      own damned fault, I did not make sure that everything was tight after a
      month or so layoff during the winter.

      Padraig MacRaighne

    • Hobbe
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 8, 2007
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Fenters" <padraig@...>
        wrote:
        > When you get REALLY tired of fooling around with glues, go to
        > www.3riversarchery.com <http://www.3riversarchery.com/>
        > and buy some of the screw-on German Brass Points.
        > Padraig MacRaighne

        I recently found a UK Based place named Quicks that has these also.
        They advertise a screw on tip that fits 1/4" stock.
        I haven't bought from them, so I have no idea about quality.
        http://www.quicksarchery.co.uk/superbasket/category.php?category=109

        I did buy some brass from 3 Rivers and am happy. I recomend the nylon
        tool for putting them on.
        -Hobbe