Re: Paging Strong Bow

  • THL Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
      Yeah, sorry about that and thanks, Alan. I am on this list but it is
      soo busy I don't always read it as often as I should.

      House Strongbow started out a few years ago as a household for both
      target and combat archers. Over the years, (unfortunately) it has
      pretty much been taken over by combat archers.

      You seek Edgar of Chiswick. Go to the House Strongbow website and
      click on "contact us". You will find his email addy there.

      ~The Ingawolf.