Re: Paging Strong Bow

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
      Since no one else replied to this...
      Probably the easiest way to get in contact with someone in House
      Strongbow is to visit the forum on their website at
      http://www.argentlupus.com/phpBB2/
      You can join the forum and post a message or just send a request to the
      moderator.
      Hope this helps...
      -Allan Bluehood-

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "elizabethwilldoit"
      <elizabethwilldoit@...> wrote:

      > Iam trying to find a tall english gentleman member of Strong Bow that
      > lives in Beaumont. can anyone help me out????
      > YIS
      > Elisabetta

    • THL Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
        Yeah, sorry about that and thanks, Alan. I am on this list but it is
        soo busy I don't always read it as often as I should.

        House Strongbow started out a few years ago as a household for both
        target and combat archers. Over the years, (unfortunately) it has
        pretty much been taken over by combat archers.

        You seek Edgar of Chiswick. Go to the House Strongbow website and
        click on "contact us". You will find his email addy there.

        ~The Ingawolf.