Re: [SCA-Archery] xbow article in PA

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      Thank you Nigel.

      Those of you that manage to read the crossbow article might consider
      writing a letter to the editor encouraging further articles on
      crossbows and other neglected aspects of classical archery. The
      motto of the magazine is "Passing on the Traditions of Classical
      Archery". And crossbows are definitely one of the traditions of
      classical archery.

      Jon