Re: Krymson Archer Bows

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Greetings Jeff,

      I wish I could offer you some encouragement, but I am currently
      experiencing the same situation with Krymson Archer. However, I
      ordered my longbow in mid-November.

      I know the proprietor has had some serious personal business to
      contend with over the past six some odd weeks, which I will not
      disclose here. I was also informed when I first ordered my longbow
      that he was running behind schedule, and that I should expect a
      delay. Combining these two situations with the fact that most hand-
      made longbows take a few months to make, I have been fairly patient.

      However, the fact that the phone number listed on the website is no
      longer in service does concern me a bit. I also sent an email a
      couple of weeks ago inquiring about the status of my longbow, and
      that email has not been responded to.

      If you do find anything more, please feel free to email me off of the
      list.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery Marshal in Training, the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles