Paging Strong Bow

  • elizabethwilldoit
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
      Iam trying to find a tall english gentleman member of Strong Bow that
      lives in Beaumont. can anyone help me out????
      YIS
      Elisabetta
    • Al T
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Since no one else replied to this...
        Probably the easiest way to get in contact with someone in House
        Strongbow is to visit the forum on their website at
        http://www.argentlupus.com/phpBB2/
        You can join the forum and post a message or just send a request to the
        moderator.
        Hope this helps...
        -Allan Bluehood-

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "elizabethwilldoit"
        <elizabethwilldoit@...> wrote:

        > Iam trying to find a tall english gentleman member of Strong Bow that
        > lives in Beaumont. can anyone help me out????
        > YIS
        > Elisabetta

      • THL Ingilborg Sigmundardottir
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
          Yeah, sorry about that and thanks, Alan. I am on this list but it is
          soo busy I don't always read it as often as I should.

          House Strongbow started out a few years ago as a household for both
          target and combat archers. Over the years, (unfortunately) it has
          pretty much been taken over by combat archers.

          You seek Edgar of Chiswick. Go to the House Strongbow website and
          click on "contact us". You will find his email addy there.

          ~The Ingawolf.