Re: Strange ?

  • Al T
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 28, 2007
      You might also want to try the Getty Museum at www.getty.edu they
      have several illuminated manuscripts in their collection and make
      everything from bookmarks to framed prints from the varous
      pictures. That's were I got the picture of the darts-like crossbow
      target.
      -Allan Bluehood-

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      wrote:

      > Try ... http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/Aff--CONF/CTID--417549116/
      > RFID--504682/TKID--0/pd--11723985/posters.htm
      >
      > Jon
      >
      > On Mar 28, 2007, at 7:53 AM, Jim McCoin wrote:
      >
      > > On several web sites I have seen small copies of
      Froissarts "Battle of