FW: [Ayreton] Theft at Gulf Wars - Long and sad post

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      Greetings all,

      This was in the Ayreton Group. Since this is the only multi-kingdom SCA
      Yahoo Group that I belong to, I thought some folks here who may have been at
      Gulf Wars would like to know. With any luck, someone here may know something
      about this.

      Thank you for your time.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery MiT for the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      "Sursum ad Summum"