Re:Gettin' down to making arrows

  • Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22 8:52 AM
      I tried first doing the whole needle threading thing when wrapping my arrows. Way
      too much work.

      Just slide the thread down between. Even if they separate, they will come back
      together easily with a little coaxing - like rubbing them lightly in a circular
      motion, between my thumb and index finger. It gets the barbs to reconnect.

      Much quicker, and actually easier to get a uniform wrap, as you can see which
      segment to go between and follow it up to where you place the thread.

      Godwin