Happy Camper

  • zipper51em
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      Greetings all, new to the list. My name is Omelan and I have been an
      East Kingdom archer for 16 years. I agree the best way to begin archery
      is to "buy" your way in so you can shoot right away. I make my own gear
      except the bow. I use simple hand cut nocks with thread for my arrows
      (factory cedar shafts) they look nice and work well. I just finished
      something new for myself, 14 cedar shafts with cow horn inserts. Some
      tung oil, feathers, brass points, and I'm done. The brass points make
      both ends of my arrows different from most.

      happy camper
      Omelan