RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Please read - Proposed changes to IKAC and IKCAC rules - comments due by 16 March

  • Eileen Procter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
      Greetings all,
      in Lochac we have a tendency to shoot the IKAC straight through too and in
      order according to the scoresheet. I was wondering how or if the rule
      changes would affect scores already received for this season?

      As for the IKCAC, the reason Lochac does not participate is due to the fact
      we shoot wooden shafts with riverhaven mk2 blunts. We would have to import
      the blunt heads required for the competition. So, we are starting an LCAC -
      same target but different arrows and distances (we're sticking with the 50
      yd underhand round).

      Sabine

      Advertisement: Win tickets to see Muse at London�s Wembley Stadium. Go now!
      http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=761&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://music.ninemsn.com.au/muse