My Bad -- Sorry Frederick

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      I got confused on who you were talking to -- kind of what happens
      when people post topical questions ON THE WRONG THREAD -- I hate
      that.
    • Frederick Fenters
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
        No offense taken. Your timely apology after realizing what was going on
        earns you beaucoup Brownie Points in my book.

        Padraig MacRaighne, known to the modern world as Frederick Fenters