UC Crossbows..

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
      Just received a fine piece of work of a german crossbow from David
      at UC crossbows. We are settled up and in fine standing. He did
      deliver as promised.
    • Ingvarr Halvarson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
        I think you are among the few that I have heard who have received what and when promised...

        THL Ingvarr Halvarson

        Just received a fine piece of work of a german crossbow from David
        at UC crossbows. We are settled up and in fine standing. He did
        deliver as promised.

      • Jim McCoin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ingvarr Halvarson"
          <boverhultz@...> wrote:

          > I think you are among the few that I have heard who have received
          what and when promised...

          > THL Ingvarr Halvarson

          I ordered a dozen bolts from him last spring, never got them, waited
          too long for paypal to do any thing about it. The good part is that I
          bought all the parts and a fixture and now make my own. I have been
          tinkering with different lengths, so I guess it's a good thing.

          Jim