Re: [SCA-Archery] Targets that hunt you bak!

  • julian wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2007
      John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote: Hunting is more fun when your target is hunting you back. ;-)

      COMMENT
      Jon,
      when your targets are human and have "probable access" to similar weaponry to your own, "fun" is not an adequate descriptive word [unless you've become an "adrelaline Junky", in which case you are a danger to yourself and the men you are commanding], even if the thrill of the hunt and the "kill" may still be present.
      Been there, done that - Cyprus during the "Emergency". "Trophies" were handed-over to the Morgue "attn. the MO" for ID-processing; and we ticked-off some names on the "wanted" Lists. Then we went and had a good "wet" to buffer the adrelaline-withdrawal symptoms!

      YIS,
      Matthew.