Re: Picture of an "Ascham

  • Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      Thanks James, I'll take a look.

      For those wondering what an ascham is, for one, it's obviously Roger's last
      name... but, a true ascham is a narrow wood cabinet used for storing longbows and
      archery tackle.

      I probably should have stated "an SCA ascham".

      Instead of the wire rod constructed bow & arrow stand you might use out shooting,
      it is made of wood, and not only gives a place to hang your bow and hold your
      arrows, but replaces plastic tackle boxes for holding all the rest of your goodies.

      Thanks for everybody trying to help though, I appreciate it.

      Godwin

      On Tue Feb 13 7:10 , SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com sent: