Re: wondering how many laurels we have for archery skills

  • THL Cain Saethydd
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 31, 2007
      In Atenveldt, we have but one Laurel for Archery, Baron Master
      Blackarrow. Eulis Rowden Blackarrow of the Isle of Boyd.

      Cain Saethydd
    • i_griffen
      Message 93 of 93 , Feb 21 7:10 PM
        does any one know Where one can findinfo on the maintance of the
        Whamo/Powermaster. I have rescued 4 of these and would like to
        refurbish them.

        thanks
        Iain