Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: wondering how many laurels.......

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2007
      Master Jocopo is a Pelican, and -as of yesterday- a Fluer (AEthelmearc grant level arts order).

      Charles O'Connor

      Gwilym/Bill <scalongbow@...> wrote:
      In AEthelmearc we have Myself, Robert the Grey, Conner Bowsplitter and
      Charles of Alden who are all Pelicans.
      Master Baron Gwilym

      Oh and not to forget Master Jocapo who is a Laurel for his fletching and
      use of period materials in making archery equipment.

      Re: wondering how many laurels we have for archery skills
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/22241;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbTY5YmZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMjIyNDEEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2OTgxOTA0NA-->