Re: [SCA-Archery] Archery Champions?

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 26, 2007
      In Atlantia we have a 'roughly-yearly' tournament to determine the
      Kingdom Archery Champion.

      It is an entire day of shooting, typically multiple rounds, and we've
      had over 125 archers competiting in the past.

      The winner gets some various bits of regalia that have been gathered
      over time, and has 1 requirement ... That they run the next's years
      tournament.

      Siegfried