test

  • JimHart ConalO'hAirt
    Message 1 of 16 , May 10, 2000
      just checking...
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 16, 2000
        Methinks there is something amiss with this list as I have gotten no mail
        in the last few days.
        Anyone else? Anybody there?

        Richard
      • Faith
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 19, 2000
          I have not noticed anything in the way of missing mail.

          Faith

          http://im.yahoo.com/
        • John R. Edgerton
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 22, 2002
            test
          • brennin2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 24, 2002
              Pre or post test? Brennin

            • Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 13, 2004
                test

                Yours in Service;

                Tighearn (Lord) Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan MacDonald
                Quartermaster of the Barony of Dragonsspine
                Forester Archer of the Kingdom of the Outlands

                When you shoot with a gun, one miss is just as vexatious as another. It is a miss -- maybe an inch, maybe an ell, who knows? -- and you gain nothing from it. Your bird is missed, that is all. But with the bow it is the reverse. Will's miss was almost as pleasurable as a hit -- the bird had such a hair breath escape the shot was so well sent..
                -- Maurice Thompson

              • John edgerton
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
                  test
                • Svanny
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
                    Did you pass?
                    ~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>

                    --- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:

                    > test

                    Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
                    PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
                    and in chief a decrescent AR
                  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
                      In a message dated 3/17/2006 5:40:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                      sirjon1@... writes:

                      test

                      You PASSED!

                      Lorelei

                    • Karl Sandhoff
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 17, 2006
                        We don't know. DHL lost the score sheet before it could be graded.
                        Carolus

                        At 02:43 PM 3/17/2006, you wrote:

                        >Did you pass?
                        >~Svanny <refraining from the usual replied>
                        >
                        >--- John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > test
                        >

                        >Svanhildr Valdimarsdottir
                        >PU, two winged cats sejant respectant dexter paws raised
                        > and in chief a decrescent AR

                        >Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >

                        >--
                      • John Edgerton
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jul 3, 2012
                        test
                      • John Edgerton
                        Message 12 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
                          test 10:44
                        • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
                          Message 13 of 16 , Jan 16, 2013
                            On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:44:10 -0800 (PST)
                            John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
                            > test 10:44

                            Did not read this.
                            http://www.nni.com/