Combat Archery poll

  • Joe Scofield
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 25, 2007
      Fellow Archers

      Around here, anticipation for Estrella has had a good
      number of Artemisians preparing for war. I didn't even
      know what combat archery was until now, and the
      I was curious about was how many combat archers
      reading here use bows and how many use crossbows in
      battles. I was encouraged by a few Artemisians not to
      use a bow because it was much too difficult for a
      variety of reasons, least of which because no one else
      does. That just makes me want to bring my bow out even
      more. If you could kindly give me some feedback I'd
      greatly appreciate it.

      Clare
      Barony of Arn Hold

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
    • i_griffen
      Message 93 of 93 , Feb 21, 2007
        does any one know Where one can findinfo on the maintance of the
        Whamo/Powermaster. I have rescued 4 of these and would like to
        refurbish them.

        thanks
        Iain