Re:Ideas on archery

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 25, 2007
      Part of the idea with the Arrow Pledge is to have some token of the pledge
      to be retrieved when one has redeemed his/her/its pledge. Your idea of the
      Bearing Arrow is interesting and might work in court, but my experience says
      that having to pick an arrow back up at the lists assures that the people
      will come up and look for them. This then lends itself to some sort of
      display of the pledges at the list. We have used an old butt that is no
      longer solid enough to actually shoot with a shot out target face or a bale
      placed where the marshals can watch. The possibilities are nearly endless.

      Padraig