Re: [SCA-Archery] Medieval archery/hunting site and group

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2007
      In the military it is ok to cheat to stay alive... the same is true for
      us...stay safe whatever it takes!! You can be more period when hunting
      rabbits and frogs!

      James Cunningham
      Who taught pilots...do what ever it takes to get the plane back on the
      ground safe...the FAA ...that is what they say too(dam I cannot even
      remember the reg number)

      <Much snipage>
      Im 50 and semi disabled. I hunt all year with a bow.

      Im preparing for a javalina hunt but will be carring a 45 loaded with 410
      buckshot pistol. I have been taken down before by hogs not a fun
      exsperience.

      Do you consider that as cheating having a back up or is that exceptable
      with your group. People down here in OK get killed by wild hogs. The even
      have a bounty here and in TX
      Dan Martin
      blackwaterincorp@...

      Rj Bachner <ragiwarmbear@...> wrote:
      Heya

      I know Paul and this is the first time I saw this page. Damn that's some
      neato stuff. I almost want to join. The best part is Paul is shooting my
      arrows. Which sends me a thrill every time I see a pic. Hehehe

      Good Job

      Ragi